PA - Nylon Filament
Showing the single result
PA – Nylon Filament
Looking for the best PA-nylon Filament for 3D Printing?
3D printing has increasingly become one of the most celebrated technologies in recent years but working with it requires some knowledge and expertise and most importantly a filament to create objects.
The PA-nylon filament is one such filament which is used with the 3D printer, when compared with other filaments it is ranked as the number one contender owing to its strength, flexibility and durability.
This filament comes from the family of synthetic polymers which is used in various industrial applications and is regarded as a heavyweight champion in the field of professional 3D printing.
What is PA-Nylon Filament?
PA-Nylon filament is an incredibly strong, durable, and versatile 3D printing material that is flexible when thin, but possessing very high inter-layer adhesion, nylon lends itself well to things like living hinges and other functional parts.
This type of filament prints as a bright natural white with a translucent surface, and can absorb color added post process with most common, acid-based clothing dyes or synthetic cloth specific dyes.
It is extremely sensitive to moisture, so taking drying measures during storage and immediately prior to printing is highly recommended to obtain the best results.
Properties of PA-Nylon Filament for 3D Printing
- It possesses a high amount of strength, flexibility and durability.
- It is a tad bit hard to use.
- It requires a temperature of 240 degree Celsius to 260 degree Celsius.
- A print bed temperature of 70 degree Celsius to 100 degree Celsius.
- It has a fair bit of warping and shrinkage on cooling.
Pros & Cons of PA-Nylon Filament for 3D Printers
Let us now dive into the field of its pros and cons which will further educate you about the advantages and disadvantages of this filament.
- It possesses a high amount of strength.
- It tends to be highly flexible.
- The objects printed using it are highly durable.
- It is typically expensive.
- It absorbs moisture from the air and needs dying.
- Requires high nozzle and print bed temperature.
If you are searching for the best PA-nylon filament then you have arrived at the right place as at Xpita we possess the best choice of products from the best manufacturers and tend to offer them at highly affordable prices that cannot be matched by any of our competitors. The nylon filament is regarded as a champion due to its strength, flexibility and durability of the objects created through this filament.