No products were found matching your selection.
Looking to buy the best Standard Resin for SLA 3D Printing?
SLA printing is one of the oldest forms of 3D printing that was used to create designs using a laser beam concentrated towards a powdered material submerged in a liquid and after completing the layering process it is taken out of the liquid.
Though there are a variety of resins found in the market the standard resin is one of the most basic resins that can be found and here at Xpita we not only deal with just the selling of 3D printers but also sell its accessories at great affordable prices.
What is Standard Resin?
A Standard Resin is one of the most basic resins that can be found quite easily. It is a generally translucent material with a yellowish color, which can be used to create and construct various designs. It is a liquid resin hardened by a laser.
It is a basic low-cost resin but it doesn’t mean that it is bad at creating designs rather it provides great surface quality and a high level of detail. But still with all the cliches, it possesses it can be termed as one of the best.
Properties of Standard Resin for 3D Printing
- It has a smooth surface finish.
- Printed items possess a high level of detail.
- It is very easily sandable, thus very easy to finish.
- It is also great for appearance and concept models.
- The visibility of the layers generally depends on the shape of the model.
- This type of resin will discolor more if it comes in direct contact with UV light.