SLA 3D Printer
Looking for a good deal on cheap 3D printers? Check out our selection of SLA 3D Printers that have gone through 40+ quality checks and are eligible to get amazing deals, offers or free worldwide shipping. We also offer excellent customer service so don’t hesitate!
Showing the single result
What Is SLA 3D Printer?
Stereolithography (SLA) 3D printing has become vastly popular for its ability to produce high-accuracy, isotropic and watertight prototypes in a range of advanced materials with fine details.
The main physical differentiation lies on how they’re all built around the same principle – using light source—a laser or projector-, which cures liquid resin into hardened plastic as we know it.
One major difference comes about from where these core components such as your build platform/tank are placed; some SLAs have them at either end vs another central location.
SLA 3D printers use light-reactive thermoset materials called “resin.” When SLA resins are exposed to certain wavelengths of light, short molecular chains join together, polymerizing monomers and oligomers into solidified rigid or flexible geometries.
Why Choose SLA 3D Printers?
- SLA resin 3D printers create highly isotropic parts.
- SLA printed objects are continuous, whether producing geometries with solid features or internal channels.
- Produces accurate and precise parts.
- SLA printers provide smooth surface finish, with appearances comparable to traditional manufacturing methods.
- SLA resins have the benefit of a wide range of formulation configurations.
Why Buy SLA 3D Printers From Xpita?
Shop with XPITA to get a wide range of high precision and economical SLA 3D printers to choose for your 3D printing projects without even crossing your budget limit.
- Based On Budget -: SLA 3D Printers Under 100$ | SLA 3D Printers Under 200$ | SLA 3D Printers Under 300$ | SLA 3D Printers 500$ | SLA 3D Printers Under 1000$ | SLA 3D Printers Under 2000$ | SLA 3D Printers Under 3000$
- Based On Skill Level -: Industrial SLA 3D Printers | Educational SLA 3D Printers | Entry Level SLA 3D Printers | Hobbyist SLA 3D Printers | Enthusiast SLA 3D Printers | Professional SLA 3D Printers | Beginner SLA 3D Printers | Kids SLA 3D Printers | Medical SLA 3D Printers
- Based On Design -: Enclosed SLA 3D Printers | DIY SLA 3D Printers | Desktop SLA 3D Printers