1kg/Roll Flexible TPU Filament for 3D Printer for Excellent Print Quality
Flexible Filament Introduction:
Thermoplastic polyurethane is any of a class of polyurethane plastics with many properties, including elasticity, transparency, and resistance to oil, grease, and abrasion. Technically, they are thermoplastic elastomers consisting of linear segmented block copolymers composed of hard and soft segments.
Flexible material has many applications including automotive instrument panels, caster wheels, power tools, sporting goods, medical devices, drive belts, footwear, inflatable rafts, and a variety of extruded film, sheet, and profile applications. TPU is also a popular material found in outer cases of mobile electronic devices, such as mobile phones. It is also used to make keyboard protectors for laptops.
Flexible Main Features:
It’s flexible, can be bent to 180 degrees.
2. Good strength:
3. Wide range temperature from 190 ℃ ~220 ℃:
Suitable for assorted 3D printer, Makerbot, UP, Luzbot, Leapfrog, Reprap, Ultimaker, Mendel, Prusa, Raise3D and etc.
OPY Flexible Type:
1. Elastic TPU 0.5kg
2. Flexible but not elastic
OPY Flexible Specification:
1. Item Name: Flexible Filament
2. Color: Transparent, Nature, Black, Red, Yellow, Blue
3. Diameter: 1.75 mm
4. Diameter tolerance: ±0.05 mm
5. Print temperature: 190 ~ 220 ºC
6. Hotbed temperature: 0 ~ 50 ºC
7. Infill Speed: 20 ~ 50 mm/s
8. Elastic filament Net Weight: 0.5KG
9. Elastic filament Gross Weight: 0.8KG
9. Flexible filament Net Weight: 1KG
10. Flexible filament Gross Weight: 1.32KG
Specification: 1kg/Roll Flexible TPU Filament for 3D Printer for Excellent Print Quality
$9.95 – $55.76