1Kg/Spool Luminous/Glow In The Dark Filament for 3D Printer Made With PLA Material
Glow In The Dark Filament:
Glow in dark Filament is one type of color change filament, by mixing some Glow in dark changing color powder inside PLA.
Glow in Dark filament is also called as Luminous filament or Noctilucent filament.
OPI Glow in dark Filament Main Features
1. Filament change colors when under a dark environment.
2. Sunshine is less charging time than UV light.
3. Glowlight charging time: Glow Red > Glow Blue > Glow Green = Glow Purple
4. Glowlight intensity: Glow Green = Glow Purple > Glow Blue > Glow Red
5. Glowlight fades time (fast -> slow): Glow Red > Glow Blue > Glow Green = Glow Purple
OPI Glow in dark Type:
1. Red (Under dark environment)
2. Blue (Under dark environment)
3. Green (Under dark environment)
4. Purple (Under dark environment)
PLA Pro (PLA+) Filament
PLA Pro filament is also called as PLA+ or PLA Plus.
OPY PLA pro (PLA+) vs normal PLA:
1. PLA pro (PLA+) is stronger than normal PLA, no brittle when printing.
2. PLA pro (PLA+) is neat rows and avoid tangle problems.
3. PLA pro (PLA+) is a better and smoother surface than a normal PLA.
4. PLA pro (PLA+) is less wrapping than normal PLA and more stick to the heating bed.
PLA pro (PLA+) Main Features:
1. Easy printing:
A good melt flow rate makes the printing process very easy.
2. No need hotbed:
Low shrinkage effectively reduces wrapping/curling layers.
3. Wide range temperature from 190 ℃ ~220 ℃:
Suitable for assorted 3D printer, Makerbot, UP, Luzbot, Leapfrog, Reprap, Ultimaker, Mendel, Prusa, Raise3D and etc.
4. Good toughness, High strength, High stiffness.
OPY PLA pro (PLA+) recommend parameter:
1. Print temperature: 200 ~ 210 ºC
2. Hotbed temperature: 0 ~ 50 ºC
3. Print speed: 30 ~ 60 mm/s
Marble Filament is one type of simulation filament, by mixing some marble-like powder inside PLA.
OPY Marble Filament Main Features
Marble stone appearance:
Wood Filament is one type of simulation filament, by mixing some wood-like powder inside PLA.
OPY Wood Filament Main Features:
Wood color and wood powder inside.
OPY Filament Specification:
1. Material: Glow in dark / PLA+ / Marble / Wood Filament
2. Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
3. Tolerance: ±0.05mm
4. Print Temperature: 190~220℃
5. Infill Speed: 20-50mm/s
6. Heat-Bed Temperature for Glow in dark / Silk / Marble /PLA: 0~50℃
Heat-Bed Temperature for Wood: 50~100℃
7. Net Weight for Glow in dark / Silk / Marble / Wood /PLA: 1KG(2.2LBS)
8. Gross Weight for Glow in dark / Silk / Marble / Wood /PLA: 1.35KG(2.98LBS)
Additional Information: 1Kg/Spool Luminous/Glow In The Dark Filament for 3D Printer Made With PLA Material
Shipping And Payment
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
- Processing Time: After receiving your order, we need some time to test the product to ensure its quality. The exact processing time varies depending on the item. The average processing time is 3 working days. but this can also be affected by the item’s stock status. For small quantity orders, the processing time is 1-3days while larger quantity orders may take up to 2-5days.
- Shipping Methods:
|Warehouse||Estimated Shipping Time|
|US Warehouse||3 – 9 Days|
|EU Warehouse||3 – 11 Days|
|Australia Warehouse||3 – 11 Days|
|China Warehouse||6 – 15 Days|
Payments: xPita.com accepts payments via all the secure methods. Such as PayPal, credit and debit card.
If you have any questions regarding the Shipping or Payments. Please contact us here.
$14.40 – $59.20