Anycubic i3 Mega S 3D Printer
- Printing Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Layer Resolution: 0.05-0.3 mm
- Positioning Accuracy: X/Y 0.0125mm Z 0.002mm
- Supported Print Materials: PLA, ABS, TPU,PETG
- Print Speed: 20~100mm/s(recommended speed 60%)
- Travel Speed: 150mm/s
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm/1.75MM
- Extruder Quantity: Single
- Printe Speed: 20~100mm/s
- Support Printe Materials: PLA,ABS,HIPS
- Build Size: 210 x 210 x 205mm
- Operational Print Bed Temperature: Max 110ºC
- Operational Extruder Temperature: Max 260ºC
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 8ºC – 40ºC
- Input Formats: .STL, .OBJ, .DAE, .AMF
- Slicer Software: Cura
- Cura Output Formats: GCode
- Connectivity: SD Card, USB Port (expert users only)
- Input Rating: 110-220V AC, 50/60Hz, 1.5A
- Physical Dimensions:
- Printer Dimensions: 405mm x 410mm x453mm
- Pakage Weight: 16.5kg
Input Rating: 110-220V AC, 50/60Hz
Working Voltage: 12V DC
Pls leave us the message with the colors of extra filaments.
Otherwise we will ship the colors by randomly. ( Casue we want ship out for you asap )
Additional Information: Anycubic i3 Mega S 3D Printer
Shipping And Payment
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
- Processing Time: After receiving your order, we need some time to test the product to ensure its quality. The exact processing time varies depending on the item. The average processing time is 3 working days. but this can also be affected by the item’s stock status. For small quantity orders, the processing time is 1-3days while larger quantity orders may take up to 2-5days.
- Shipping Methods:
|Warehouse||Estimated Shipping Time|
|US Warehouse||3 – 9 Days|
|EU Warehouse||3 – 11 Days|
|Australia Warehouse||3 – 11 Days|
|China Warehouse||6 – 15 Days|
Payments: xPita.com accepts payments via all the secure methods. Such as PayPal, credit and debit card.
If you have any questions regarding the Shipping or Payments. Please contact us here.
27 reviews for Anycubic i3 Mega S 3D Printer