AnyCubic Mega-Zero 3D Printer
- Technology:FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Build Size: 220X 220X 250 (mm3)
- Print accuracy:0.05-0.3 mm
- Positioning Accuracy:X/Y 0.0125mm, Z 0.002mm
- Extruder Quantity:Single
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Print Speed: 20-120mm/s (suggested 60mm/s)
- Supported Materials: PLA, TPU, PETG
- Ambient Operating Temperature:8°C – 40°C
- Operational Extruder Temperature:max 255°C
- Slicer Software: Cura
- Software Input Formats:.STL, .OBJ, .AMF
- Software Output Formats: GCode
- Connectivity:Memory card; Data cable(expert users only)
- Input rating:11 0V/220V AC, 50/60Hz
- Output rating:1 2V6A
- Physical Dimensions
- Printer Dimensions；504mm*396mm*607mm
- Net Weight:6.4kg
Additional Information: AnyCubic Mega-Zero 3D Printer
Shipping And Payment
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
- Processing Time: After receiving your order, we need some time to test the product to ensure its quality. The exact processing time varies depending on the item. The average processing time is 3 working days. but this can also be affected by the item’s stock status. For small quantity orders, the processing time is 1-3days while larger quantity orders may take up to 2-5days.
- Shipping Methods:
|Warehouse||Estimated Shipping Time|
|US Warehouse||3 – 9 Days|
|EU Warehouse||3 – 11 Days|
|Australia Warehouse||3 – 11 Days|
|China Warehouse||6 – 15 Days|
Payments: xPita.com accepts payments via all the secure methods. Such as PayPal, credit and debit card.
If you have any questions regarding the Shipping or Payments. Please contact us here.
42 reviews for AnyCubic Mega-Zero 3D Printer