DLP LCD Water Washable 3D Printer Resin/Photopolymer Resin for 3D Printer
No IPA, NO detergent, 100% clean by water
Jamie’s special recipe of water washable resin, get rid of alcohol and detergent, cleaning method only need water and it is refreshing, in the meantime, it also has high precision and smooth surface.
Low odor, less irritating
All of JAMGHE resin is much lower smell and high detail, less irritating.
Rohs certificated Non-VOC.
Water Washable Dental Orthodontic Model Resin
OTM series is much lower shrinkage for the dental orthodontic model, and be able to make orthodontic tray be thermal forming machine
The WS series has multiple color option already, but the processing allows you to mix and get another color like green, purple and orange, you also can add clear or white to get more colors, and it won’t affect printing speed or precision, but do mix it very well.
WS series are perfectly on most brand LCD printer and fast printing on DLPs.
For the LCD printer, the bottom layer 30-70s, and each layer exposure time 4-12s, for example, layer thickness 50 microns on the Anycubic printer, base 50s while each layer 8s.
For DLP printer, bottom 10-15s and each layer 1-6s.
The exposure time should be adjusted according to printer light energy, layer thickness, and model structure.
1. The curing time is proportional to the volume of the workpiece and inversely proportional to the optical power of the curing chamber. Example: 100 watts LED curing box, jewelry jobs is recommended to be cured with soaking in water for 20-30 minutes.
2. The post-cure time of dental casting resin, dental non-casting resin, and jewelry mold resin shall not more than 5 minutes.
3. Work-pieces should be in the water during post-curing to prevent deformation, especially for dental and jewelry.
4. Don’t forget to use cool air to dry it after post-curing.
Cleaning with flush water and brush it gently with a soft brush, and then drying it with cold air to keep the prints in good condition.
1. This material should not be in contact with eyes, skin, or clothing, and should not be tasted or eaten.
2. If you accidentally touch your eyes or skin, immediately rinse with water for about 20 minutes and seek medical advice if necessary.
3. Please pay attention to air circulation and take protective measures when using it. Wash thoroughly after handling.
4. The product is in a liquid state with a slight odor. Wear a mask and gloves.
5. The product should be stored in a sealed container. After use, it should be filtered and keep back in the bottle on time and placed in a dry and well-ventilated place. It should not be exposed to sunlight.
6. Shake well before use, and leave it for 30 minutes to eliminate air bubbles that generated during the shaking process.
7. The ambient temperature is recommended to be controlled at 25-30 degrees Celsius, and during the printing should avoid any lights.
8. Dispose of waste in accordance with local environmental regulations.
9. Storage environment: Store in a cool and dry place, and avoid sunlight, recommended temperature at 25-30 degrees Celsius.
Additional Information: DLP LCD Water Washable 3D Printer Resin/Photopolymer Resin for 3D Printer
Shipping And Payment
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
- Processing Time: After receiving your order, we need some time to test the product to ensure its quality. The exact processing time varies depending on the item. The average processing time is 3 working days. but this can also be affected by the item’s stock status. For small quantity orders, the processing time is 1-3days while larger quantity orders may take up to 2-5days.
- Shipping Methods:
|Warehouse||Estimated Shipping Time|
|US Warehouse||3 – 9 Days|
|EU Warehouse||3 – 11 Days|
|Australia Warehouse||3 – 11 Days|
|China Warehouse||6 – 15 Days|
Payments: xPita.com accepts payments via all the secure methods. Such as PayPal, credit and debit card.
If you have any questions regarding the Shipping or Payments. Please contact us here.
$103.50 – $118.50