Fully Mounted Digital Oscilloscope with 1MSa/s Sampling Rate and 200KHz Bandwidth
Fully Mounted Technology DIY Digital Instrumentation Instrument Oscilloscope
1. Can freeze waveform display at any time(HOLD function).
2. Observable previous waveform before trigger(negative delay).
3. TFT controller recognition function. The SMD has been soldered, more suitable for the electronic beginners.
4. Adopt ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and include a 2.4-inch color TFT display screen.
5. Waveform storage function: will not lose the waveform after power off. Short-circuit and open-circuit detection: can help the user find out the soldering error.
1. Maximum Real-time Sampling Rate: 1MSa/s
2. Analog Bandwidth: 0-200KHz
3. Sensitivity Range: 5mV/div-20mV/idv
4. Maximum Input Voltage: 50Vpk (1X probe)
5. Input Impedance: 1M ohms/20pF Accuracy: 12 Bits Record Length: 1024 points
6. Coupling Modes: DC / AC / GND Time Base Range: 500s/Div – 10us / Div Trigger Modes: Auto, Normal, and Single Trigger Position: Center of Buffer Supply Voltage: DC 9V(8-10V) Current Consumption:~120mA @ 9V
1. Main Board Size: 94 * 65mm / 3.7 * 2.56in
2. Analog Board Size: 65 * 47mm / 2.56 * 1.85in
3. Screen Size: 52 * 40mm / 2 * 1.57in
1. It can display waveform parameters, such as frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
2. Used for secondary development on the basis of this kit, for example, it can be changed to Millivoltmeter, data loggers.
1 * Fully Assembled Digital Oscilloscope Kit
1 * Probe
1 * DIY Case
3 * User Manual
Specification: Fully Mounted Digital Oscilloscope with 1MSa/s Sampling Rate and 200KHz Bandwidth