Portable 3D Scanner With HD Camera For 3d Printer
Ciclop belongs to desktop 3D scanners, which can not match with industrial standard scanners, and it is not suitable for scanning irregular and complex objects, only scan a nearly cylindrical object, the effect will be more ideal, there are many factors affect scan result. like scanned objects, environment, and light. there is a big relationship between them, so we recommend you scan in Constant Light Studio, scanning results will be better.
-The surface of injection molding plastic parts is more smooth and clean.
-Compared with printed plastic parts, You do not need to fix it.
-It is more durable than plastic parts.
-It is easier to install.
-You can stable the board on these plastic parts.
1. Ciclop is a 3D rotational laser triangulation scanner, it uses 2 lasers projected over an object to capture the geometry and texture as it rotates on a turntable.
2. Become a part of the 3D scanning open source community today and contribute to the development of 3D scanning technology with the Ciclop.
3. The ZUM BT-328 board, based on ArduinoTM, includes improvements and better features than other similar boards, which make it the best option for developing electronics projects.
4. ZUM BT-328 executes the control firmware of the motor and the lasers. ZUM SCAN, a shield derived from Arduino CNC Shield, is connected at the top of the scanner.
5. Ciclop has been designed with the setup process in mind. The kit includes all the necessary pieces and a step-by-step assembly guide, enabling you to set it up in less than an hour.
1*Arduino no controller
1*ZUM Scan Expansion board
1*A4988 stepper drive chip
1* 720 HD camera
1* 42 stepper motor
1*12V, 2A adapter
1*200mm acrylic chassis
1*acrylic Calibration board
Additional Information: Portable 3D Scanner With HD Camera For 3d Printer
Shipping And Payment
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
- Processing Time: After receiving your order, we need some time to test the product to ensure its quality. The exact processing time varies depending on the item. The average processing time is 3 working days. but this can also be affected by the item’s stock status. For small quantity orders, the processing time is 1-3days while larger quantity orders may take up to 2-5days.
- Shipping Methods:
|Warehouse||Estimated Shipping Time|
|US Warehouse||3 – 9 Days|
|EU Warehouse||3 – 11 Days|
|Australia Warehouse||3 – 11 Days|
|China Warehouse||6 – 15 Days|
Payments: xPita.com accepts payments via all the secure methods. Such as PayPal, credit and debit card.
If you have any questions regarding the Shipping or Payments. Please contact us here.