SL200 A4 Hot and Cold Laminating Machine for Home And Office Use
Cold & hot laminator for a photo, paper, document and etc with A4 size. It can be widely used in school, office, home, restaurant. Quick to start-up, easy to operate.
Cold and Hot laminator for photo, paper, documents and etc, protect it,
avoid unexpected wear or modification.
Rapid warming-up can be ready for 3-5min, with working state indicators.
Compatible for A4 size, entry width 230mm/9″, pouch thickness 80 ~ 125Mic.
ABS jam release function.
Compact & lightweight.
Compatible Paper Size: A4
Lamination Method: Cold / Warm
Entry Width: 230mm / 9″
Max. Lamination Thickness: 0.5mm
Pouch Thickness: 80~125Mic
Warm-up Time: 3-5min
Input: AC 220-240V / AC 110V
Power Consumption: 220W
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of injury or electric shock, including the following:
1. Always unplug the appliance when not in use.
2. This appliance is not intended for use by persons, (including Children), with
reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience or knowledge. They should be given supervision and instruction in the use of the appliance, by a person responsible for their safety.
3. The laminator will become very hot in use and care should be taken when handling the machine.
4. Protect against the risk of electrical hazards. Do not immerse the power cord, plug, or appliance in water or other liquids, or use near water.
5. Do not insert any metal objects or other foreign objects such as jewelry, hair, fingers, or clothing into the appliance.
6. Remove paper clips and staples before laminating.
7. Do not operate the appliance with a damaged plug or power cord or after the appliance has malfunctioned or become damaged in some manner.
8. It the Power Cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a qualified Engineer in order to avoid a hazard,
9. The appliance should be installed near the outlet socket and the socket should be easily accessible.
10. Only laminate paper or board. Do not laminate unusual objects.
11. Do not use aerosol dusters or cleaners.
12. Do not spray anything into or lubricate the appliance.
1. Operate the machine on a flat and stable surface.
2. Ensure there is enough clear space at the rear of the machine for the lamination to exit the machine.
3. SL200 operates with laminating pouches 160 (2×80) micron – 250(2×125) micron thick (Credit card size to A4 size)
Operating the laminator:
SL200 is operated by a rocker switch, located at the right-hand side of the appliance.
1. Plug the machines cable into a convenient 13 Amp domestic supply outlet.
2. For COLD laminating, select the COLD setting, the Green ready light
will come on straight away and COLD laminating can begin, (please note
you will need special Cold Laminating Pouches).
3. For HOT laminating, select the Hot setting, Hot laminating can begin when the Green “Ready” light comes on (Allow approx 2-4 minutes heat-up time).
If choosing COLD laminating after you have been Hot Laminating the
the machine must be allowed to cool to room temperature again
4. Prepare the laminating pouch for inserting it into the machine. See How to load a laminating pouch below Do not use pouches thicker than 250mic (2x125mic per side)
5. When the machine has reached operating temperature, you may insert the pouch (sealed edge first) squarely into the machine until it engages with the rollers. Never insert a pouch open edge first into the machine.
6. The pouch will move through the machine and exit at the rear.
7. During the process, the READY light may go out as heat is absorbed by the laminating pouch. This is normal.
8. Turn the laminator to OFF (O) after use.
9. Remove the plug from the power supply.
Do not touch the top of the machine during use, as this gets very hot. The
Intermittence Operation on this machine is 30mins On and 10mins Off, but we
recommend that you allow the machine to cool down for at least 15mins after
30mins use. Do not place items on top of the machine at any time.
SL200 is a personal laminator designed for hot and cold lamination.
The minimum laminating thickness is 160 (2×80) microns and the maximum thickness is 250 (2×125) microns..
How to load a laminating pouch:
The laminating pouch is sealed along one side. Open the pouch and place the paper to be laminated centrally inside the pouch as close to the sealed edge as possible. Ensure there is an equal border all round the paper (eg: A4 paper should have a 3mm border). The sealed edge (not the open edges) is placed into the entry slot to start the lamination process.
Specification: SL200 A4 Hot and Cold Laminating Machine for Home And Office Use