TMC2100/TMC2130/TMC2208 Stepper Motor/StepStick Mute Driver as 3d Printer Parts
1. High quality and Ultra-quiet. TMC2100 module adopts German imported chips. On the other hand, the price is much higher than other stepper drivers. But it still a very good choice for those users who have high requirements for the printer.
2. The working temperature is high. Without a fan, the working temperature is about 70 degrees in 0.5A, and more than 150 degrees in 1A, which may cause losing step. Recommend to do a good job of cooling, the best work current is 0.5A. Algorithm and Adjustment of TMC 2100 Module Driving Current——And the NOTES! 1. The drive current algorithm: i = vref * 1.9 / 2.5, the default Verf is about 0.65V, so the default current is 0.5A, and the maximum current 1A. 2. Verf measures the voltage of the Gnd and potentiometer middle.
3. Please DO NOT connect the motors when measuring the voltage, or it’s easy to burn the drive.
4. Please connect the power supply when measuring voltage as well, do not connect only the USB power.
5. Please pay special attention to the direction, do not insert wrongly!!! The use of the TMC2100 drives module 1. When used in the Ramps1.4 or MKS Gen, or Lerdge touch screen motherboard, please remove the 3 jumper cap under the socket. 2. Please pay attention to direction. 3. TMC class chip fever easily，so please must attach heat sink, the heat sink directly attached to the PCB. 4. The motor direction is opposite to that of A4988 and DRV8825, please adjust the firmware or adjust the motor wiring if you want to change to 4988. And if you use the Lerdge motherboard, please set the direction directly in the setting page of the direction of the motor.
TMC2208 single-axis stepper motor drive chip, power tube built-in drive current 1.4A peak current 2A, voltage range 4.75V-36V, 256 subdivision; with patented technology spreadCycle? high chopper frequency, dcStep? stallGuard2? stall detection technology, CoolStep? current dynamic adjustment technology can save 70% of the energy, StealthChop mute technology
Flexible microPlyer interpolation unit, the component can provide up to 256 microstep / step resolution, even in the pulse rate is the limited system can still be perfect to achieve sinusoidal control; As a stealth chip, fine music technology is widely used in 3D printing, so These components are also designed to be compatible with existing 3D printer electronics, eliminating the need for costly redesign. Both components have pulse/direction input, can be a completely independent operation. The configuration is implemented via a digital input.
Driver capability up tp 1.2A(RMS) continuous coil current
Step/dir interface with up to 256 micro steps
SPI interface or CFG pins for configuration
Motor voltage: 5.5-45V
Logic voltage: 3.3-5V
Stealthchop- for quiet operation and smooth motion
spreadCycle-highly dynamic motor control chopper
cool step-current control for energy savings
stallGuard-sensorless motor load detection
dcStep-load-dependent speed control
Additional Information: TMC2100/TMC2130/TMC2208 Stepper Motor/StepStick Mute Driver as 3d Printer Parts
Shipping And Payment
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
- Processing Time: After receiving your order, we need some time to test the product to ensure its quality. The exact processing time varies depending on the item. The average processing time is 3 working days. but this can also be affected by the item’s stock status. For small quantity orders, the processing time is 1-3days while larger quantity orders may take up to 2-5days.
- Shipping Methods:
|Warehouse||Estimated Shipping Time|
|US Warehouse||3 – 9 Days|
|EU Warehouse||3 – 11 Days|
|Australia Warehouse||3 – 11 Days|
|China Warehouse||6 – 15 Days|
Payments: xPita.com accepts payments via all the secure methods. Such as PayPal, credit and debit card.
If you have any questions regarding the Shipping or Payments. Please contact us here.
$46.64 – $55.70